Why Choose Akeley Wood Sixth Form:
- Extensive subject choice at A Level and BTEC/CTEC
- Dedicated pastoral and academic support
- Rigorous academic tracking and parental feedback
- Extensive enrichment activities and qualifications
- Wealth of service and leadership opportunities
Admissions into Akeley wood Sixth Form
We welcome applications from students looking for Sixth Form following GCSE study.
The first formal stage is to register your son or daughter and provide a school report and desired A level / BTEC subjects. We will then invite them for interview and ask their current school for a reference and predicted GCSE grades. On the basis of these three elements we make an offer of a place.
We are offering tours of the school by appointment at 4.30pm each day.